How can I connect a Plan ticket to a Sprint. I want to move away from separate tickets but for now, can I easily connect them when creating the Plan ticket so there's ease of checking Sprint updates when we do Plan Skyview meetings.
Hi @Rick Collins
Firstly, you can add the Sprint field to the ticket creation screen, allowing you to select the appropriate Sprint when creating a new Plan ticket.
Jira's "Send to" option is also available, enabling you to move tickets to Sprints directly. Lastly, you can utilize the Jira Software board, creating a board that includes both Plan tickets and Sprint issues, and then dragging and dropping tickets into the desired Sprint.
To learn more - Moving a ticket into a sprint from the Full Ticket... - Atlassian Community
Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!Thank you very much and have a great one!Warm regards
I don't see Sprint as an option in the ticket creation or Edit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.