Hello, everyone! I'm using a rule in Jira automation that will send a message to a Slack channel if the call has been stuck in a certain status for more than 7 days. I need it to be a single message with all the cards that match this rule, i.e. a group of cases. However, when the message arrives in the channel, it duplicates the first line " Incidentes com mais de 7 dias sem post mortem" Does anyone know if it's possible to prevent the message "Incidentes com mais de 7 dias sem post mortem" from being duplicated? I tried using {{#lookupIssues}} - {{/lookupIssues}} but in addition to not working, it deletes the issue information. Here's an image of how the message is currently arriving
In short: I need the message to arrive this way but without repeating the 7-day message. In other words, the message "Incidentes com mais de 7 dias sem post mortem" and below it all the issues related to the rule
Does anyone know if it is possible?