Dear community,
I have a situation that I want to learn. A department in our company wants to use the "Releases" option in Jira. However, there is a problem that causes us trouble. That is the management method of this option.
If you look at the first photo below, I am only assigned as "user" in this project and I cannot add "approvers" when there is a "release" that has been archived. Thats a good sign from our side.

on the other hand, I can only change the release status of an archived release as "user" to "Unarchive".

and in this case things get messy and I have the right to add an "Aproval" again as a normal user.

Now there is no setting option in the "Permissions" section in jira for this situation. And I could not find an option to provide release management only to "Project admins". How can we solve this??
By the way, what's even funnier is that when I make it "released", normal users have full rights. Only when it is "Archived", their right to add "approvals" is taken away. This is also completely ridiculous.
There is most likely a serious bug here. Or this option was added by Atlassian just for the sake of it and no thought was given to it.
Thank you for your help.
Best Regards
Yigit.