Apologies to the community in advance, as this is more around my limited SQL knowledge
Essentially, I am using the table and filter macro to perform a join on a Jira view and 2 page property reports.
I am using the following query
SELECT
T2.'URI', T2.'Description', T2.SoR, T1.Lifecycle, T1.Jira Key, T3.'Consumer'
FROM T1
JOIN T2 ON T1.URI = T2.'URI'
JOIN T3 ON T3.'URI' = T2.'URI'
In table 3 there are multiple entries per URI (1 for each consumer), I want to be able to display the joined table with a single entry for each URI with a comma separated list of all the consumers of that URI.
For example a URI could have 3 rows, each with a different consumer and i would like to display it as 1 entry for the URI with the following in the consumer field "Consumer 1, Consumer 2, Consumer 3".
I can provide simplified screenshots of my source tables and what result i get vs what result i desire