Hi,
I need help with the Jira Cloud Outlook add-in. I can't create an issues from email , because the field summary is with problem. the problem i can't write text on the field.
thank you
Having the same issue with one of our users. Clicking in the Summary field does not allow to type as the cursor disappear immediately thereafter. Found that if I click above the field and on the name of the field (Summary*), then I can type one letter only before the cursor disappears again. If I then click on the name of the field again, then I can type more letters. Likewise, if I delete the text I entered, it deletes until the very first letter, and then stops. I have to click on the name of the field again before I can delete the one remaining letter. This started as of yesterday (12/3/25).
same problem to me, summary field doesn't auto fill anymore and impossible to type manually if clicking in summary unless clicking around ten times in summary field could deblock temporary for typing 1-2 letters then could block again.
when i click on summrary field i see all the email windows popping like it there was a invisible pop up trying to merge email windows just when clickg on field.
with outlook new is a little less blocked but it is, and not auto fill possible, it still been blocked
if i make a right click and paste a text in summary field it can paste it.
Same problem for me began this week. I was able to select email subject from dropdown. I found clicking in the Summary text box, then to right click and paste as plain text works.
Great work around for now! Thank you for the suggestion but I hope they can find a permanent solution
UPDATE: Recent Windows update seems to have resolved the issue.
I confirm it its fixed by it selft (probably windows update) problem is resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.