Hello, I have a Jira Software Team-Managed project. Is it possible to do a live check on the child issue statuses and update the parent issue.
For context, in the parent issue, I have created a dropdown field and renamed it to "Issues Noted" with two options "Yes" and "No".
Each parent ticket would have either 11 or 13 child issues depending on what type of system is selected when creating a ticket.
I want to do a live check on the child issues whereby when all child issues are in "Approved' status, the Issues Noted field in the parent issue will be updated to Yes. While when at least one or more child issues are in "Approved - With Issues" status, the Issues Noted field will be update to No.
As long as there is an update to the child issues' statuses, I want the parent issue to be updated - this would be the live check portion.
I appreciate any tips on this. Thank you.