Hi Team,
I want to ask some questions about JSM groups, the management team would like to enable groups and take advantage of it:
1. I found we need to import the groups into the "Customers" first, is that mean "Groups" is another way of Organizations?
2. When checking Customers, I found we have a group jira-servicedesk-customers there, can this be removed? Or it will impact the users' ability to access JSM?
3. In the Groups field, are we able to restrict the list of which groups can be shown, which can be hidden?
4. Can we make the Groups field mandatory, if it's empty, you can't resolve the ticket? Is that possible?
5. If Groups is like Organizations, does that mean the notification would be the same? As we are using Organizations, the issue we are facing is Organizations can only get 1 notification when the Organization was added, the rest of the notifications would not be able to deliver unless you go to the customer portal and enable it.