Hello Jira community !
I want to know how to get back a field to a previous state that has changed according to the change of workflow.
How it happen is
Recently our team needed to change the workflow of issues.
Previously, we had TODO, In Progress, Review, DONE but since we had a lot of issues that even though we created, the task stopped at the phase of TODO and In progress forever, we added some more status to see if the issues will use or not.
So now our workflow is like this ,,,
TODO -> Suspend -> In Progress -> Pending -> Review -> DONE
And this worked fine but this cahnge make a sprint report we use changed in a unconvinient way.
They used to put out the tasks that has already done and it still says "Tasks Done” but they show us tasks which are at the state of pending.
I put on screenshot although it's written in Japanes. The red circles are what I'm talking about and the status dont match each other.

What I want to know is ,,
I want to change this to a previous display ,meaning that I want it to show the tasks which are done in the sprint but I want it to keep the new workflow.
Sorry to be long but hope someone know the answer to this !!