When using automations to create an issue, is there a way to prompt the user to select the destination project each time the automation is run?
Currently, the rule creator asks you to select the destination project for the issue when configuring the rule. This is a required field.

I have many use cases where we want to create automations that will add issues to a project board, but I would want the person who initiated the automation to be able to choose which project it goes into!
I know I could technically create the issue, add some sort of unique label to it, and then set up another automation that would clone the ticket to another board based on the label. But then I would run into the same issue of not being able to select which project the cloned issue goes to! It would require me to create a Jira rule for every single one of our active projects, and add new labels every time a new project was added, in order to make sure there was a unique label for every project in order to activate the rule properly. I unfortunately do not have the time to set up something as in-depth as that.
Has anyone found a less complicated work-around?
Has this already been submitted as a feature request?