Morning Jira Representative,
I am contacting you for technical support. My name is Kyra Stewart, and I am the new Finance and Operations administrator. At the moment, we are utilizing Jira as our primary tool for managing the intake of credit card information and uploading associated receipts. Unfortunately, the current process is quite cumbersome, involving ten distinct steps and offering very little margin for error.
I am eager to improve our workflow and would appreciate the opportunity to connect with a member of your technical support team. I believe their expertise could help me streamline this process, making it both more efficient and effective. For your reference, I have attached the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) that outlines the steps for uploading credit card transactions into Jira.
By the way, I was provided with an Austin, TX number +1 512-640-3000 to reach a technical support person. I've tried calling this number but haven't received a response. Do you have other numbers for the United States?
Site Address:
libertymuseum.atlassian.net
Entitlement number:
E-3XA-QVC-QHE-3WF
Licensed to:
accounting@libertymuseum.org
Kyra Stewart
kstewart@libertymuseum.org
917 310 8196