Hello everyone 
I hope someone here can help me because I’m currently at my wits’ end.
The supervisor fills out an onboarding form, and once it’s submitted, the status changes to "Waiting for Approval." So far, everything is fine. However, after submitting the form, the supervisor still needs to press the "Approve" button.
In the audit log, as shown in the image (see arrow), he doesn’t want to do anything more from that point on.
The background is that there’s a checkbox in the form. If this is checked, an additional ticket should be created and linked to the existing ticket.
Heads up!
If I replace the upper trigger and insert the "Form Submitted" trigger at the very top, the automation works. The problem with this automation, however, is that as soon as the form is submitted, the corresponding tickets are created immediately, whatever was selected in the checkbox. But the process itself is still waiting for approval, and that’s suboptimal. Unless someone has an idea…
