Hi Can youall assist me.
I have a Kanban board with a swimlane which has a number of Epics that are selected via the query area.
I.e.
parent = DIPB-391 OR parent = DIPB-429 OR parent = DIPB-436 OR parent = DIPB-437 OR parent = DIPB-438 OR parent = DIPB-445 OR parent = DIPB-447 OR parent = DIPB-453 OR parent = DIPB-464 OR parent = DIPB-469 OR parent = DIPB-484 OR parent = DIPB-118 OR parent = DIPB-496 OR parent = DIPB-499 OR parent = DIPB-500 OR parent = DIPB-504 OR parent = DIPB-510 OR parent = DIPB-565 OR parent = DIPB-567 OR parent = DIPB-568 OR parent = DIPB-171
WHEN I TRY TO ADD ANOTHER EPIC I GET THIS ERROR FROM JIRA:
"Issue does not exist or you do not have permission to see it. Update the query and save it again."
I try to fix this I have done:
a) deleted cookies in the browser.
b) deleted the Epic and tried to add another epic with a new number. i.e. OR parent = DIPB-234
c) scoured the internet and Jira and Atlassian forums
All to no avail.
I need to be able to add in a number of other Epics and am now blocked from doing so.
Please can you assist me.