Hi community!
I'm trying to add a new issue type similar to the preset type "Task" and want to add "Fix versions" field, but I cannot find it even if I search.
The left screen is the issue type configuration page for the preset type "Task", and the right is the one for a new issue type which I want to create. I can find "Fix versions" field on the preset type "Task" configuration page and have chosen 16 fields including "Fix versions". The number of the remaining fields is 44.
I have chosen the same 15 fields other than"Fix versions" on the new issue type configuration page and the number of the remaining fields is 44 which is the same as the ones for the preset type "Task". This means only "Fix versions" field is missing. FYI, I can find "Fix versions" field on any other preset issue types like Epic, Story, and Bug.
How can I find "Fix versions" field on the new issue type configuration page?
Thank you.
