Hello,
I've created a Jira Dashboard with a Formula card on it. In one of my queries, I'm looking at multiple sprints (where the sprints are within different projects) and pulling back all of the items that are in those sprints.
My formula card is set up so that I'm pulling back a sum of the story points for the data that comes back from my aforementioned query.
My query returns over 700 items, but on the dashboard, I'm showing an extremely low story point value. I've confirmed that all stories have a story point of at least 1 or more (save for a very small handful that are pointed at 0). I've also confirmed that the permissions within the project and my query are correct. I seem to only be returning results from two of the 6 projects that I've queried for.
What could be the reason for the formula card not showing the data from the rest of the projects?
Thanks for any help!