Having an issue where, when I am trying to bulk change a number of tasks to subtasks of an Issue I have just created, the new issue is not showing up as an option in the parent field.
@Cory Valentine might be a silly question, but what level in your hierarchy is the parent issue? If the parent is not at the 0 level, issues at the -1 level won't be able to reference them as a parent.
Example: If your parent is an Epic, only Tasks can reference Epics as Parents. If your parent is an Initiative, only Epics can reference Initiatives as parents.
Note: This assumes you haven't changed your hierarchy from the default configuration.
Hi @Mathew Lederman I will actually close this now as determined it was a search term issue, seems that the field doesn't use the key as a search term. Rather, it uses the summary which seems odd to me, but thanks for your help nonetheless.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.