Hi,
There are a LOT of older threads and closed tickets about this, but thought I would ask it again in case people have come up with better work arounds.
I am moving a number of legal documents into confluence, and they need to have a structure like -
<H1> 1: Section heading
introductory text
<H2> 1.1 Subsection
<Plain text> * bullet 1
<plain text> 1. sub bullet 1
basically demanding 3 and sometimes 4 levels of bullet points, with flexibility on how they are numbered (sometimes just a *, other times they have actual numbers)
I can do this by inserting unicode symbols instead of bullet points and doing a LOT of manual formatting, but would prefer to use confluences native formatting to speed things up.
Anyone have any luck with ways to better format articles that demand bullet points be used and indented more then just 2 layers deep in confluence? As far as I can find its either manually format it, host it as HTML elsewhere and insert it, or go looking for 3rd party apps that will take a lot of time to vet and get through infosec checks.
Thanks!
-Lloyd