Hi,
I am the owner and creator of our whiteboard. Since last weekend, it has been a white screen with no grid (dots), not showing my sticky notes, etc. All other team members and admin can see and work on the content that I created. They can also see that I am on the whiteboard since my logo is at the top of the screen.
I have read several similar concerns, but all the steps explained won't work (delete cache, Altassian browser data, etc.)Opening in Full Screen is also not working on my end.Sharing settings:General AccessOpenAnyone in this spaceWhen I create a new whiteboard, my original one appears again, but I can't change it. There is no toolbar to create sticky notes, and clicking on existing notes doesn't work. Only when I click on a note above another one is the other one selected, as if I'm clicking in the wrong place.When I archive the new whiteboard, my original whiteboard is white again.How can this be resolved?
HI @Ronnie van Gelder
Welcome to the community.
Can you try another browser o an incognito window, or clear cache and cookies.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
Thank you and thank you for your quick reply.
I am using Google Chrome, since it is our standard browser.
It seems like a workaround. What next steps can you think about so I can use it on the Chrome browser?
I appreciate your help!
Thanks,Ronnie
Clear your browsers cache and cookies of you chrome browser, all of it.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- ,
I have already tried that before, and it didn't work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.