Looking for suggestions for an app that would allow us to have non Confluence users view a confluence page and sign off on the page they are viewing.If I can push it further I'd like them to be able to add a note if needed as well.
Hi @Dennis_H
Our Confluence signature apps allow unlicensed Guest users to capture full electronic signatures against published Confluence pages.
If that may meet your needs please contact our team at support@esign-app.com to learn more or schedule a demo.Chris CDigital Rose
Hi @Chris Cairns - Digital Rose Thanks for sharing, I had no idea an app like this exists.
I am looking for a similar feature, but these apps seem a little overkill for what I need. Is there a way for multiple users to view a document and simply click a button and it saves their user id or name on the same page or records it in Jira, I don't need the full on signature functionality? I believe I am using Jira Server.
Hi @Dennis_H ,
Our app Document Control for Confluence Cloud allows unlicensed guest users to sign pages and add comments during the signing.
You can set up the app such that only per-determined people can sign, or e.g. all people able to view the page.
Feel free to try for free for 30 days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.