I have a project in JSM Standard version. An issue type considers an approval process in the status AWAITING APPROVAL of its workflow. If the approver approves the item, the status must be changed to IMPLEMENTING, otherwise, if he rejects it, the status must be changed to REJECTED. For some specific reasons in my project, depending on the users choices while creating the item, the approver should receive an e-mail with links to "Approve" or "Reject" the item. To attend this restriction of my project, I need to create an automation to send an e-mail to specific approvers, depending on the choices made by the requester. So, this automation should be started when the status is changed from OPEN to AWAITING APPROVAL. Then it should check the conditions related to the choice made by the requester and, after that, it should be sending e-mails to the specific approvers, with links to approve or rejected the item. And, depending on the action by the approver, the item status should be changed, automatically and accordingly, to IMPLEMENTING or REJECTED. How can I get this automation running? Please, show me all details regarding it.