How do I create an automation to update a label when the QA Subtask is assigned to a certain QA person?
Thanks
Glen
Hi @Glen Brannigan
Have you started and automation rule and it is not working as expected? If so, context is important for the community to help. Please post the following:
If you have not started started a rule yet, perhaps review this documentation to create the rule:
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Glen Brannigan You can try setting up the rule like below.
1. Create a rule with when the value changes for assignee field
2. compare it to the QA peers list
3. Add a label.
I have included a screen shot of the rule. Hope this helps.
See below error I'm getting
Issue assigned03/10/2025, 14:56:31
Issue fields condition03/10/2025, 14:56:31
We excluded the configured field from this action as it couldn't be found:Subtask
All is good now
Thanks you very much for your help
Just one more question, on the above how do i set up automaton so it adds the label to the parent ticket and not the subtask
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.