My Manager has asked me to look in to how we use Plans in JIRA. I was told we have a premium subscription. I need someone to point me to specific learning of "how to" use these.
Hi @Julie Summers and welcome to the Community!
A good getting started guide is right here in the documentation. It may be a good idea to combine that guide with Atlassian's micro-blog The Agile Coach - it explains a lot of the principles behind agile and combining those with Atlassian tools.
Finally, there is also this advanced planning guide to get you on the right track.
Hope this helps!
Hi Julie,
Welcome to community
This is main guide which can help you set up : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/get-started-with-advanced-roadmaps/
The plans will be available here
Once you click on plans you have option create a demo plan which can give you an over on plans looks
Here we need to make sure the plan global settings permission are give to user who need it
These are the global settings
https://XXXX.atlassian.net/jira/plans/settings/permissions
Based on the permission you set here, the plans can be edited viewed
Now under each plan created as their own settings as well
Thank you I will check these out. I find it difficult to find the basics. I've done all the videos.
Thank you very helpful
Thank you Julie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.