Hi,
I am preparing a demo for the team and I do not have navigation bar in JSM.
Is this limited by free version?
Hi Miroslaw,You should see the navigation bar even if you user free version.You can try Incognito mode on the current browser or a new browser.
I tried incognito but I still cannot see it. Also, I tried different browsers and it did not help.
On the top left it is written "Jira Service Management" and then in the top middle big search bar, but I do not have a navigation menu.
Hi @Mirosław Jankowski - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!In JSM, the navigation bar is available regardless of whether you're using the free version or a paid plan.
I suggest you contact Atlassian Support - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Can you add a printscreen?
Sure, here it is.
Please see my scresnhoot below
I believe I did something wrong while enrollment? As I have even different GUI? How i can change it?
Got it|Check out this article to find new place for navigation bar and all new options https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Navigation-Refresh-articles/The-new-navigation-Coming-to-you-in-2025/ba-p/2800982Also on Free subscriptions individual cannot opt out of using the new Navigation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.