We use Jira release versions to create a corresponding Confluence release notes page, and that has been working well for quite some time (1,2).
However, in an effort to make the Confluence space a little easier to read, I converted the "root" release notes page we had into a Confluence folder page. Different icon in the page tree (3), and nice to avoid having an empty page just as root for subpages, but otherwise same functionality.
Or so I thought....
I have just found out that this "folder page" cannot be found by Jira, when looking for a root to create a new Confluence page from releases under. This 'page-turned-into-folder'- entry simply does not show up in the dropdown anymore
(4)
Has anyone found a good workaround for this?
(at the moment, I'm forced to create the release notes page under a different root in Confluence page tree, and then manually move it to the correct place in the page tree, pretty annoying even though it does not take much time)


