Whenever i try to login, JIRA is always prompting to create a new organization and i cant skip that either. Now i have a bunch of dummy organizations which I cant delete. This is getting on my nerves. How do I escape from this.
Hi @Ahammed Zulaikh ,
Are you referring to Atlassian organizations? Also, can you share which link you use to log in?
People usually end up creating new orgs if they follow links from official product landing sites such as Jira | Issue & Project Tracking Software | Atlassian
Cheers,Tobi
I simple search for jira in the web and go for the first link
But once you create a site, why don't you navigate to that site URL - e.g. https://<sitename>.atlassian.net/ instead of 'Googling it'?
If you would always just search for Jira term in the web browser and open the first link, you could end up creating new organizations/sites.
Alternatively, instead of using the site name, you could simply navigate to https://home.atlassian.com/ and then use the product switcher to navigate between different products and organizations.
I am new to JIRA, how could I have known this. Thanks for the information. I have cancelled few of the subscriptions, is that enough for me to delete unwanted organizations?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.