Hello team!
I have anothe atlassian account lurker@116.ru and can't login ti itbecause this mail domain isn't exist anymore цру the atlassian system sends the checking mail with 6-digit code I can't get and can't login/ How can I change email for this account or authorize with another way?
Hello @Pavel Kalinkin
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Is your Atlassian Cloud account managed by your employer, or did you set it up on your own?
Is it possible for you to work with the administrators/owners of the email domain to get it reinstated?
Unfortunately no, email domain has already been decommissioned forever maybe there is another way to check mу when I'm trying to log in to my atlassian account?
I have flagged your post to raise it to the attention of Atlassian Team members. They should respond within 2 business days.
Hi @Pavel Kalinkin
I am not sure if we can help here, but I created a support case over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1111940 and perhaps our team can investigate this further.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.