On updating and publishing the page, the attached error is showing in Confluence instead of the created content.
Uh... Never seen something like this TBO @Anjana V K . However, there's an open incident/degraded performance for Confluence cloud based on the official status page: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
I'd maybe suggest subscribing for updates here to see if the fix will resolve your issue too.
On the other hand, you can always reach Atlassian Support as they can probably help you out with this; or at least give you some additional info.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Anjana V K
Another user asked the same question a couple of days ago.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/My-published-page-is-broken/qaq-p/2964880#M336303
Reverting changes helped them.
I'd try resaving or a combination or reverting and rechanging the content again.
That’s maybe unrelated. The current degraded status has been reported by us, we see +10 sec wait for a page update, followed by lots of 409 http errors. The screenshot here looks like encryption in rest, but the decryption had failed. I’d open a support ticket, just to make things visible for support.
Hi, I tried to revert. But it didn't help. Then I created a new page and copied the contents (in edit mode the page is displaying the actual contents) and published. Then deleted the error page.
However, I think after few hours, the issue resolved by itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.