Im currently working on TestLink implementation, and I want to use an existent JIRA Cloud instance in my company in order to have it as an Issue Tracker.
Before try to create a JIRA REST API connection inside TestLink, I used a "mock-up" JIRA Cloud available for testing purposes, with same version available for my company (v7.0.0-OD-08-005), and the connection between TestLink and JIRA was done successfully.
After that, I replicated the same configuration for JIRA Cloud instance created for my company, just changing the URL, and the I received a "Connection KO".
Is it needed to perform any configuration on JIRA administrator? I already found a post that relates that it exists a flag named like "Enable JIRA API REST", but I did not found anything about JIRA REST API.
The configuration string informed in TestLink is described below:
<issuetracker>
<username>JIRA USERNAME</username>
<password>JIRA PASSWORD</password>
<uribase>https://xxx.atlassian.net/</uribase>
<uriapi>https://xxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/latest/</uriapi>
<uriview>https://xxx.atlassian.net/browse/</uriview>
<userinteraction>0</userinteraction>
<projectkey>XXXX</projectkey>
</issuetracker>
Looking foward for an answer.