Hello,
Yesterday I created an account and a project with Jira to be able to organize my work and it became a nightmare, let me explain briefly.
I started to create a sprint project, with an epic, some stories and some tickets for the stories in the backlog. I transfered the tickets to Sprint 1 and tried to start the sprint and it did not work (Error Hash 16VTJS1).

I was like ok maybe I missed something, so I tried to update the rights to manage sprint but even with that I was not able to start, update or delete a sprint. I saw that yesterday Jira had some perturbations, so I just wait that to be over.
Today, so after all incidents are resolved, still nothing works :
- I created another project : it is the same issues ; cannot update, start, delete a sprint
- I cannot delete a project neither
- I cannot delete tickets
- I cannot apply for paid plan, it leads to an error (I wanted to have paid plan trial to at least update the subdomain URL or have contact with support)
- I was not able to delete my account, I had to create another email address and change it, hopefully that worked
And other buttons that just does not work, I click and nothing happens. I just want to add that I have all the permissions, I browsed the support section to check if something is wrong on my side and I have to say that I am not responsible of that issue.
I could create another account, create another project today with that account and everything works fine but it is just a bit frustrating to not be able to use the name of my company as subdomain URL, and have a trash full buggy project which use the name of my company.
I would like to have the support of Jira team to find a solution. If I can just have the current subdomain available for a new project, delete everything this is just fine to me.
Thank you by advance