Hi I am new to using Jira and not as familiar with the native dashboards or popular add-on gadgets. Because of this I wanted to ask around if anyone has used Jira native dashboard, which has some limitations from my understanding, or can recommend a good dashboard add-on / gadget that is easy to use and lets me generate visual, executive-friendly dashboards of the count and status of Jira initiatives, epics and story point counts from cross multiple Jira projects and team boards. I am using epics as "PI objectives" for each team (we are leveraging some of the concepts from SAFe) and I want to be able to generate dashboard reports showing:
1) Count of epics (aka PI objectives) by each team, where each team has their own Jira project/board
2) Status of epics (e.g., new, in progress, done) by team for the current PI (aka quarter)
3) Disposition of epics at the end of the PI (aka quarter) (e.g., completed, carried over, cancelled, on hold)
I would also appreciate layout design ideas for this type of information (e.g., table, stacked bar chart, pie/donut chart, etc.)
Thanks!