Does Jira Product Discovery (JPD) have any reports or views like the Jira Report - Control Chart?
Hi @Dan Driscoll
No, that is not one of the supported views:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/product-discovery/guides/views/overview#what-is-list-view
You could check the Atlassian Marketplace and try one of the report apps / dashboard gadgets to learn if they can report what you need. There are several that produce actual control charts, versus Atlassian's interpretation of a control chart, so I recommend identifying what chart features you need before selecting one.
Kind regards,Bill
I happen to like the "Atlassian's interpretation of a control chart" combined with a set of quick-filters for easy filtering and drilling into particular classes of work. Very powerful.
<sigh> Atlassian always with the partially-baked solution, then deferring redirecting users to the Marketplace.
Just to be clear, I am not an employee of Atlassian or a marketplace vendor; I'm just another customer.
And I agree: there should be better built-in reporting / reuse of existing product features in the different areas.
Apologies Bill didn't mean to imply that was you. It does seem each time we evaluate and trial something additional from Atlassian or its Marketplace vendors that we also have to consider backing away from Atlassian and its death by a 100 Marketplace cuts ecosystem, and consider building what we want from other available process/tooling.
No. I wish they did. I have been trying to get some insight as to what is coming down the pipeline with JPD Premium as an Atlassian Creator. So far, no dice. We could really use some reporting. As of now, I am exporting and putting it in Excel and using AI to break out delivery metrics for our release train.
Hi @Theresa McFarlane ,Would you be willing to participate in a customer development interview? We are vendors of a reporting for Jira. I'd like to learn what kind of reporting is missing for JDP.
Hi Dmitry, thanks, but we are working on our own gap solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.