Hello,
It's me again. Does Confluence have a macro/element to show al incoming links on a page?
Regards,
Johan
Hi @Johan Theunissen ,
this is not a builtin feature. Try some external app like https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/166/linking-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview or https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226626/page-links-for-confluence-free?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Johan Theunissen
Thank you Kristian. I know where to find this, but a colleague asks if we can put that info on the page itself.
The second one looks promising. And for free, so I will dive into that one. Thanx Fabio.
(At)ConfluencePeople: Please make this a standard feature.
If you're open to trying a third-party app, I would like to suggest taking a look at our STAGIL Incoming Links.
The app allows to add a macro to show all incoming/outgoing links on a page. And if you do not want to go into edit mode, you can check links in a pop-up panel in page header.Regards,Santa
Thank you Santa. I will test it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.