Hi all,
I'm a bit stuck with trying to figure out the simplest way to make my idea work, so I'm helping you can all help me.
I have a field that I want to populate with text, based upon the options selected in several multi-select fields.
Specific context: Trying to create an agenda list based on the options selected.
- I have three multi-select list fields: List 1, List 2, List 3
- These lists are hidden or shown based upon an initial list and scriptrunner
- I have an Agenda rich paragraph field
- Let's say I select List 1, Option A, the Agenda field should then have * Item 1, *Item 2, etc
- If I select List 2 Option 3 and 5, the Agenda field should show: *Item 5, Items 6, Items 8, etc
I'm hoping that I can make this work in the Agenda field within automation with a series of IF CONTAINS conditions, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
My other option would be to use a ton of IF CONTAINS blocks in my automation and then create variables based on those, but that's not going to be as easy to manage I think, as it would require a lot of blocks to make happen.
I'm not sure if a scriptrunner scripted field might work?
I have some technical/scripting knowledge, but not a ton.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.