I am experiencing inconvenience in using JIRA because it is different from the UI I used before.
I would like to know how to set up JIRA to use the function that was used as a menu on the left instead of the menu at the top like it is now.
@colicelab Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Check out my response on this post for steps to revert to the old navigation experience.
Keep in mind that while you may be able to switch back to the old view for now, the new navigation is here to stay. At some point, the option to revert may no longer be available.
Hi @colicelab
You can go to Settings --> Personal Jira Settings -->Toggle off 'New issue experience'
Yet, bear in mind on Wednesday, March 19, 2025, we will be forced to moved to the new experience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.