I am building out a new user hire form. HR was testing it today and went the form was sent to the approver via an automation rule. They select or type out an email within the organization on the form. That person gets sent an email with a link to the request which, ideally, they would be able to see in order to complete the form and submit it for us to process. This is where the issue lies.
When that person clicks the link, they receive a message that they do not have permissions to view the request. This is extra strange because I had tested this and had not seen this issue before.
I have set a security scheme that I thought would allow all "Service Desk Customers" to view and edit the New User Onboarding request. That didn't work. It falls under a "Service Request" request type.
Where do I specifically go to address the permissions I need to make this work? Or is it not possible?