I've tried through the Atlassian Support.
Hi @Michael Teixeira , welcome to the community.
It appears that you may be trying to access Jira work items within your instance. If you are unable to do so, you should reach out to the administrator, I assume that is not you (?), to request access to the project.
Welcome @Michael Teixeira
What do you exactly do you mean when you say you need access? Do you need access to that specific JSM project, because I can see that you can access it? Do you need the access to your Jira Service Management as the agent so you can work on the issue?
Please clarify this.
Hi Jack, Yes I'm not admin, nor do I know who is, we've been told to go through the Website, and that keeps failing, I don't know which option to pick.
Can you explain, in more detail exactly what you were doing, and share specific screenshots of what you are saying. You mentioned you have been told to go through the website. Told by who and what do you mean by go through the website? Do you have some specific link that you are trying to access and you were getting an error message or what exactly.
I need access to view cases, we send our requests to our DSP engineer, he then comes back with the JIRA ticket number starting with:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.