I would like to review all of the "labels" that my company has created in Jira. Is there a way?
This JIRA help page shows you how to view all labels from a particular project:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Browsing+a+Project%27s+Labels
Just go through and do the above for each project.
You can view all the labels in use for a given Project by going to its Labels tab. I don't know if there's any way to view this across all Projects in one go.
That page is gone, and the link seems to be gone in the latest version.
How to get a consolidated list of Labels for a particular team?
I have a common project for various teams, but i need a list of labels for a team- A. I am not looking for adding a Gadget to Dashbaord. Can anyone please help me real quick.
That's only for Jira server. The OP was asking for cloud/on-demand. For Jira cloud, you can use our app:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.