I'm looking for advice how to get forms look visually like the ones in a Service management project. I have a company-managed Kanban project but the forms in that project appears in the different statuses just as fields.
I am building a workflow where I would like to assign the issue to different persons throughout the different statuses (could need help how to make that happen - the rule in team-managed projects where I can assign to one person or many doesn't exist in company-managed) and that there are different forms to appear at the different statuses but where the previous forms should stay visible so when you come to the last status you have 5 different forms included in the Issue. Could you help with this?
Should I have two different projects, and for the requests/forms and one that displays them like Kanban. I would like to have them in one project if possible.