Need help.
I checked all the options suggested. i am using the free version for the practice.
I cant find the Roadmap option in either one (Team or Company Managed).
None of the boards show the roadmap option.
Hi and Welcome,
typically in a scrum project you have the timeline button , where you can find the timeline. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/roll-up-dates-on-your-timeline/I hope you mean this. BRKai
hello @Soma Biswas ,
Welcome to community
Roadmap was the earlier name and now its called timeline.
The timeline feature is present in your screenhsot that you have shared and its right above the backlog
The timeline is where you can create, manage, and visualize work from a board.
So it wont be present on the board, but it has altogether a new tab that we pointed out.
Please find more details here : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-manage-and-visualize-work-on-the-timeline/
Thank You,
Prachi
Hi Soma - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The Timeline option is available in all 3 screenshots you posted on the lefthand side. This is the "Roadmap".
Thanks...
You are welcome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.