We have epics that were created before we implemented an issue collector. I would like to change these epics to have the same layout as the newer ones created by the issue collector. Is this possible?
Hello @mvanostrand
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide screen images showing the two layouts and describe the changes you are trying to make?
I will try.
I've been looking around and I might be asking about a screen instead of a layout. TBH I'm not sure what the correct terminology is.
Yes, terminology can be confusing. That is why it is helpful to provide screen images, so that we can see what you are seeing.
Are these Epics in the same Jira Project? Do they have the same project key as a prefix for their issue keys; i.e. ABC-123?
What is the project Type for the project(s) in which the Epics exist? You can get the project Type information from the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.