I have been building out a new hire form process. After reviewing my alpha version with HR, they want to be able to fill out the basic details and then have it completed and approved by the supervisor for specific system access. I think I have that part sorted out via workflow and automation.
In the testing, we found that not all of the potential supervisors/managers were available in the drop down field. The form would not allow a custom email address to be put in even if the domain matched the organization. I imagine I could add the supervisors and managers manually myself but I saw and enabled the ability for customers to add other users as customers.
How can they do that? I vaguely remember reading that it could be done if they use the "Share" function but that only appears after the ticket is generated. Is there a way to do that within the form before the ticket is created?