Hi,
Is it possible to delete multiple spaces in Confluence at the same time?
Thank you
Hi @Stefano De Santis ,
Currently, admins can only delete spaces one by one.
There's a feature request related to deleting multiple spaces/bulk delete: CONFCLOUD-66228: Bulk space deletion/Delete multiple spaces I would suggest dropping a vote and maybe a comment related to your requirement on the linked ticket.
Maybe there are some workarounds but I've never done something like that.
Cheers,Tobi
@Stefano De Santis
As a fellow admin... Can I ask what is the use-case (scenario) where you would like to send multiple spaces to trash at once? What would be on the list of prerequistes? How would the process look like?
We have several unused personal spaces, so that it's important to delete them
I understand that but what are the benefits that would outweight the inevitable risks of bulk deletion compared to deleting them one by one?
To bulk several spaces in one time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.