Hello folks,
Is there a way to retrieve the value of Two-Step Verification in JIRA admin using a REST API?
Thank you.
Hi @Aep Saepudin
There's no such API, but what is the intended purpose of using an API? If 2FA is enabled and you intend to make API calls, then using an API token is the way to go, as that would bypass the 2FA.
Checking the available APIs say that it’s not possible to get such information.
In case your site has Atlassian access and if the domain is verified, you can make two-factor authentication optional or not and it’s also possible to see accounts that have two-step disabled.
@Aep Saepudin have your query solved with my answer or still looking for any other solutions
Thank you for your response. However, I am looking for a different solution as I need to use it in automation.
I want to verify whether a company using JIRA complies with security regulations. In this case, third parties must have 2FA as a mandatory requirement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.