Hi!
I need to add only the attachment that runs in the transition (in this transition create a child issue), but copy all attachments from the parent issue
Thanks
@Víctor Hugo Ortega Tenorio
The context is not clear. Jira has Epic -> Story/Tasks -> subtasks. Do you have a customized hierarchy?
From which transition to which transition are you talking about and for any issuetype or a specific issuetype?
Is a specific issuetype e.g a supplier with different contracts, but the all attachments in the issue supplier are copied in the contracts.
This is the supplier with 3 "contracts"
Then I execute the transition "Añadir contrato"
This transition create a new issue "Contract" with a new attachment
But the create a new Contract copy all attachments
I need the create a new Contract only with the attachment tha execute in the transition
Is it possible??
@Vishal Biyani I Added more information to this issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.