Good day,
I have a custom date picker field, but when I export to excel the field is empty for all the tickets. I have another ate picker field with the same set-up and yet the date is pulling through
Hello, Good day. This could be related to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/API-299. Check if you have same field name used in Team managed project. Thanks
Hi @Lelani Mayer
did you manage to get this resolved?
Just as food for thought: If you are open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you'll find a number of apps that provide advanced exporting capabilities and work around the limitations of Jira's native functionality.
E.g., you may want to have a look at the app that my team and I are working on: JXL for Jira.
JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. JXL also comes with a long list of advanced features, including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting.
Plus, you can always export your data to Excel or CSV in just two clicks.
This is how it looks in action:
Of course, this works for fields, issues, and projects of all kinds.
Any questions just let me know,
Best,
Hannes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.