Hi everyone,
on the screenshot you can see how our page is structured by a template. I would like to get rid of the red crossed out points because they take up too much space and the actually important points are therefore much too far down and not in focus.
Thank you!
Kind Regards
Flo
Hi @Florian Eberle
Short of turning these features off for the space, I do not think you can configure what shows up in that menu.
It the screenshot below, I have turned off (temporarily) the features, and they no longer show up in the menu on the left. I wouldn't recommend wholesale turning off of features, but if you are not using all of them, turning them off selectively will reduce the number of items in the left column.
Hi Shawn,
thank you so much! It is exactly what I'm looking for.
Best wishes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.