Hi,
I've set up multiple boards: one Team Board and individual boards for each team member.
What I want to achieve is this: When I assign an issue to a specific person—let’s say Anina—on the Team Board, the issue should automatically be cloned onto their board with individual Tasks. This is important because I plan to create multiple boards with individual Tasks in the future, so tasks should automatically appear on the assigned person's respective individual board.
I tried setting up an automation rule:
- When: Issue is assigned
- Assignee: i.e.Anina
- Then: Clone issue to the i.e.Anina's Board
Funnily enough, when I was testing it with my own individual task-board - I'd succeeded. So I've simply copied the same rule and only changed the Assignee and the target URL (=the Board's name). Unfortunately, I keep getting the following automation error:
Felder für Projektschlüssel/Vorgangstyp-ID konnten nicht abgerufen werden.
10037/10109
(Which in English says: Fields for project key/issue type ID could not be retrieved.)
Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!
