Hello,
I am in the process of setting up automation that will check every 15 minutes for new tickets and whether they are unassigned. (1st screen)
The script in the Assign operation shows all tickets that are currently assigned to users but does not include new unassigned tickets -> it's connected with load balancing method.
And the question is – should it be this way? Or should the script be different? (2nd screen)
Even though I think I did everything correctly, it’s not working as I expected...
Example:
I created 8 test tickets for 4 people (I was expecting a result where each person gets 2 tickets), but instead, I got this:
- Person 1 – 4 tickets
- Person 2 – 3 tickets
- Person 3 – 1 ticket
- Person 4 – 0 tickets
Another attempt with 8 new tickets:
- Person 1 – no change in the number of tickets
- Person 2 – no change
- Person 3 – no change
- Person 4 – 8 tickets
So after creating 16 tickets, the distribution of tickets is as follows:
- Person 1 – 4 tickets
- Person 2 – 3 tickets
- Person 3 – 1 tickets
- Person 4 – 8 tickets
I have a feeling that either the load balancing method doesn’t work well when processing and assigning a specific number of tickets at a given moment, or maybe there’s something wrong with my automation 😆 Could u please help somehow?

