Hi,
I am trying to do some cleanup on our Jira software project and I'm currently blocked on an issue where I have tickets in an inconsistent state. Those tickets are not visible in the backlog, have no state and are still assigned to an obsolete ticket type.
When I try to move them or convert them as sub-task in order to "reset" their fields to the new ones, I get an Internal Server Error.
Log example with a move error: ee6f097c-ba10-4e9f-9775-3adbb26a80ee
I thought that maybe making a transient workflow and workflow scheme in which I would include all previous states and ticket types I could workaround this... but I get an Internal Server Error as well when I try to publish the said workflow!
Log example of the publish error: 70ab2715-be2c-4131-be22-e1166d5c4ac7
I am kinda blocked now as I don't have access to the logs in Jira Cloud.
Any help would be appreciated; thanks in advance.
Best regards