The original estimate in issues, are no longer editable and I can not understand why. nor find a way to manage the field
Please help, this is preventing us from refining our sprint started today.
Regards,Asbjorn Bjaanes
Hi @Asbjorn Bjaanes and welcome,
We use the field our self. There is one confusing aspect: The "original estimate" is not part of the Work Log Hub you get when clicking on the time-tracker. It is a field you have to set. Do you have the field in your edit/view screen?
Kind regards,
Simon
@[deleted]have same issue, field is visible on issue screens. But not editable. New issues are comming in with 0m Original Estimate, and it cannot be set/updated. Also Original estimate on old issues are not editable.
Mhh,I tried and our system works just fine. Did you check for changes in Permissions, Issue Screens?Did something else change? Maybe it's an update I don't have yet.
You could try to insert the field in a transition and maybe set it this way.
KR
Hi all,
I just found this Bug here: JRACLOUD-93429Is this what you are experiencing? Or are you not able to edit the Field at all?
There seems to be a problem on Atlassian site so I encourage you to raise a ticket. There is a surge of similar questions, see: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/tag/original-estimate/tg-p .
If more people raise awareness to Atlassian, this should get fixed faster. Reach out to them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.