I'm not sure about this at all. I would like some instructions and hear your personal use for this product.
Hi @Ashley Aikens and welcome,
take a look to the following article https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-is-confluence-cloud/ in order to have an overview about Confluence.
You can also see some video on Atlassian YouTube space https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVgeukYoHZ4
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Ashley Aikens ,
Apart from the links Fabio provided, I would recommend checking out official activities & learning path at Atlassian University such as Get the most out of Confluence
As for personal use cases, I can say I've moved pretty much everything from Word and other docs to Confluence - such as travel plans, documentation about the house and things like that. I use Jira too for my personal stuff so it's nice to have integration between these two tools.
Cheers,Tobi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.